How does Nanotol nano coating act on ceramics?
Nanotol changes the surface of ceramics by making it extremely smooth. All kinds of dirt thus no longer adhere.
The microscopic nanopolymers in Nanotol Protector fill the pores of the surface where dirt normally gets trapped, forming an extremely smooth protective layer that coats and protects the surface.
What distinguishes a ceramic surface nano coated with Nanotol?
Sinks, bathtubs, floor tiles, wall tiles, or other objects made of ceramic retain their as-new shine and become dirty and calcified much more slowly.
Thus, less cleaning is required and in the long run there is no loss of value due to wear and tear and the original appearance is maintained:
NANO COATING FOR CERAMIC
Areas of application
How does Nanotol nano coating for ceramic surfaces work?
- Nanotol is a high-tech mechanical-based coating.
- On sanitary ceramic, Nanotol creates an invisible protective layer. The surfaces are extremely smoothed, so that dirt or lime can no longer adhere.
- In addition, ceramic is protected and thus remains as good as new and retain their original value much longer.
- Nanotol coated ceramic surfaces repel dust, grease, dirt, lime, fat and oil. A surface coated with Nanotol only needs to be cleaned with water!
- Costs for cleaning and maintaining the value of the ceramic surface are thus extremely reduced.
- Due to the antistatic effect and its special mode of action, the well-known lotus effect is even clearly surpassed.
- In contrast to chemical nano coatings, it is particularly gentle and environmentally friendly. There are no harmful vapors or negative side effects, e.g. on respiratory tracts.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Less cleaning effort
- No more aging of the material
- Cost savings for cleaning
- Water and dirt run off
- Increased sustainability
Order the nanosealing for ceramics and try it out:
Nanotol Test Set
(Cleaner, Protector + 2in1 in one Set)
- Cleaning, coating and refreshing
on 8m² surface area
- Detailed instructions for use
- 100% money back warranty
Value enhancement and long-term preservation of the original quality through nanotechnology!
Nanotol maintains the value
When dirt gets on a surface that is not nano coated, it not only lies on top, but also anchors itself in the recesses of the pores. Therefore, when cleaning, we need a detergent (chemical energy) to attack the dirt and in addition we need to rub (mechanical energy) to get the dirt out of the pores. This chemical and mechanical influence attacks with each cleaning, not only the dirt, but also the surface. It gets more cracks and depressions and becomes a little rougher each time. The dirt can stick more and more easily and needs more chemical and mechanical energy for the next cleaning. So with each cleaning, a surface gets a little bit older and shines a little bit less.
Nanotol breaks this cycle, smoothes the surface again and upgrades it visually. Since future dirt can be removed very easily and without cleaning agents, it remains as good as new and beautiful.