NANO COATING FOR GLASS
Areas of application
What distinguishes a glass surface sealed with Nanotol?
- The microscopic nanopolymers in Nanotol Protector fill the pores in the surface of the glass where dirt normally gets trapped, forming an extremely smooth protective layer that seals the surface from dirt and also protects it from wear and aging.
- Due to the smoothing of the glass surface, light passes through more evenly. This creates the so-called crystal glass effect, which makes the glass look very noble.
- In addition, a sealed surface becomes dirty much more slowly, as dirt can no longer adhere to the surface.
How long does nano coating last?
- The effects last 2-3 years depending on the stress! You only need water and a microfiber cloth to clean the glass after sealing.
- The sealing only needs to be done once and can be refreshed very quickly, easily and inexpensively with Nanotol 2in1.
- Nanotol nanosealing for glass is perfectly suitable for: Windows, window walls, showcases, glass doors, car windows, conservatories, displays, glasses, screens, televisions, glass roofs, lenses, and much more.
How does Nanotol nanosealing for glass work?
- Nanotol is a high-tech mechanical-based sealant.
- Nanotol creates an invisible protective layer on glass and closes the remaining pores in which dirt can get trapped.
- The glass surfaces are extremely smoothed, so that dirt can no longer adhere. In addition, they are protected and thus remain as good as new and retain their original value much longer.
- Nanotol repels dust, grease, dirt, lime, fat and oil.
- A surface sealed with Nanotol only needs to be cleaned with water! Costs for cleaning are thus extremely reduced.
- Due to the antistatic effect and its special mode of action, the well-known lotus effect is even clearly surpassed.
- In contrast to chemical nanosealing, it is particularly gentle and environmentally friendly. There are no harmful vapors or negative side effects, e.g. on respiratory tracts.
Long-term, high-quality and intelligent cleaning
Glass coating from CeNano
We encounter glass surfaces everywhere in our lives. Whether windows, glass walls, glass roofs, facades, windshields, displays, solar panels - the appearance and the desired cleanliness is usually never as hoped.
Cleaning is often very thankless, as one is powerless against the recurring dirt. This creates a cleaning cycle that costs a lot of money and time.
But what if we could change surfaces in such a way that we could break this cycle?
The nanosealing Nanotol starts exactly at this point.
Nanotol simplifies your Life
Nanotol Protector places an invisible protective layer on the surface and repels dirt. This protects the surface, keeps it as new and makes it very easy to clean. Depending on the type of the coated surface and the demands made of it, the effect lasts for different lengths, but can be renewed very easily and inexpensively everywhere with the specific product Nanotol 2in1.
Tiny nanopolymers can only enter the pores of the surface when they are really clean. Nanotol Cleaner cleans with high quality, nonionic surfactants gently but thoroughly.
The Cleaner ideally prepares all surfaces for sealing with Nanotol protector.
Nanotol Cleaner is easily biodegradable, chemically active and even removes the most stubborn dirt.
After cleaning the surface, tiny nanopolymers „fill“ the pores. Nanotol Protector should be applied thinly and as the surface has dried, it needs to be polished with a microfiber cloth. This activates nano particles and smoothens the surface. Water and dirt can no longer firmly bond to the surface.
This basic nano coating is only required once and can be renewed as and when required.
1 + 2 Renewing
Your advantages at a glance:
- Less cleaning effort
- No more aging of the material
- Cost savings for cleaning
- Water and dirt run off
- Increased sustainability
Order the nanosealing for glass and try it out:
Nanotol Test Set
(Cleaner, Protector + 2in1 in one Set)
- Cleaning, coating and refreshing
on 8m² glass surface area
- Detailed instructions for use
- 100% money back warranty
Value enhancement and long-term preservation of the original quality through nanotechnology!
Nanotol maintains the value
When dirt gets on a surface that is not nano coated, it not only lies on top, but also anchors itself in the recesses of the pores. Therefore, when cleaning, we need a detergent (chemical energy) to attack the dirt and in addition we need to rub (mechanical energy) to get the dirt out of the pores. This chemical and mechanical influence attacks with each cleaning, not only the dirt, but also the surface. It gets more cracks and depressions and becomes a little rougher each time. The dirt can stick more and more easily and needs more chemical and mechanical energy for the next cleaning. So with each cleaning, a surface gets a little bit older and shines a little bit less.
Nanotol breaks this cycle, smoothes the surface again and upgrades it visually. Since future dirt can be removed very easily and without cleaning agents, it remains as good as new and beautiful.