How does Nanotol nano coating act on plastic?
Nanotol changes the surface of plastic by making it extremely smooth. All kinds of dirt thus no longer adhere.
The microscopic nanopolymers in the product fill the pores of the surface of the plastic where dirt normally gets trapped, forming an extremely smooth protective layer that seals the surface and additionally protects it from wear and aging.
What distinguishes a nano coated plastic surface?
Nano coating protects the plastic from influences that cause the surface to become dirty, scratched and dull.
The plastic gets dirty much slower, retains its value and original appearance much longer.
In addition, it is much easier to clean when dirty. Dirt no longer needs to be rubbed off by a lot of effort, but can simply be wiped off.
NANO COATING FOR PLASTIC
Areas of application
How does Nanotol work?
- Nanotol is a high-tech mechanical-based coating.
- On plastic no matter what kind, Nanotol creates an invisible protective layer. The plastic surfaces are extremely smoothed, so that dirt can no longer adhere.
- In addition, plastic is protected and thus remains as good as new and retain their original value much longer.
- Nanotol coated plastic surfaces repel dust, grease, dirt, lime, fat and oil. A surface coated with Nanotol only needs to be cleaned with water!
- Costs for cleaning and maintaining the value of the surface are thus extremely reduced.
- Due to the antistatic effect and its special mode of action, the well-known lotus effect is even clearly surpassed.
- In contrast to chemical nano coatings, it is particularly gentle and environmentally friendly. There are no harmful vapors or negative side effects, e.g. on respiratory tracts.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Less cleaning effort
- No more aging of the material
- Cost savings for cleaning
- Water and dirt run off
- Increased sustainability
Order and try the nanosealing for all plastics:
Nanotol Test Set
(Cleaner, Protector + 2in1 in one Set)
- Cleaning, coating and refreshing
on 8m² surface area
- Detailed instructions for use
- 100% money back warranty
Value enhancement and long-term preservation of the original quality through nanotechnology!
Nanotol maintains the value
When dirt gets on a surface that is not nano coated, it not only lies on top, but also anchors itself in the recesses of the pores. Therefore, when cleaning, we need a detergent (chemical energy) to attack the dirt and in addition we need to rub (mechanical energy) to get the dirt out of the pores. This chemical and mechanical influence attacks with each cleaning, not only the dirt, but also the surface. It gets more cracks and depressions and becomes a little rougher each time. The dirt can stick more and more easily and needs more chemical and mechanical energy for the next cleaning. So with each cleaning, a surface gets a little bit older and shines a little bit less.
Nanotol breaks this cycle, smoothes the surface again and upgrades it visually. Since future dirt can be removed very easily and without cleaning agents, it remains as good as new and beautiful.