How does Nanotol nano coating work on mineral surfaces?
Nanotol for Mineral Surfaces is a high-tech impregnation (nano coating) for all mineral surfaces.
During coating, Nanotol forms microscopic structures on the surface that create a particularly smooth surface structure where dirt cannot adhere and water rolls off more easily.
Nanotol Protector for mineral surfaces is 100% transparent and does not change the appearance of the surface!
What distinguishes a nano coated stone surface?
Due to rain, UV radiation, frost and aggressive environmental influences, walls, plaster, roof tiles, stone monuments, statues or tiles lose their function and appearance over the years.
Due to their porous nature, water can penetrate and frost damage, moss growth and unsightly discoloration occur.
It is therefore important to give the stone additional protection. So if a mineral surface is protected by the Nanotol Protector, water and the dirt particles it contains no longer enter the pores.
As a result, frost only takes place outside the surface, and moss formation is largely ruled out because the mosses are no longer provided with a basis for growth. The surface no longer discolors because dirt particles can no longer adhere to the surface.
NANO COATING FOR STONE
Areas of application
How does Nanotol nano coating work?
- Nanotol is a high-tech mechanical-based coating. On mineral surfaces like concrete, plaster, brick or sandstone, Nanotol creates an invisible protective layer.
- The surfaces become water and dirt repellant. In addition, mineral surfaces are protected and thus remain as good as new and retain their original value much longer.
- Nanotol coated mineral surfaces surfaces repel dust, grease, dirt, lime, fat and oil. A surface coated with Nanotol only needs to be cleaned with water!
- Costs for cleaning and maintaining the value of the surface are thus extremely reduced.
- In contrast to chemical impregnations, it is particularly gentle and environmentally friendly. There are no harmful vapors or negative side effects, e.g. on respiratory tracts.
- high hydrophobicity + oleophobicity
- strong anti-adhesion properties
- easy-to-clean effect for deposits of air pollution
- invisible (layer thickness: 100 to 150 nm)
- solvent-free and odourless
- chemical resistantCures at room temperature. No additional energy or UV light required
- resistant to high-pressure cleaning (50 to 60 bar)
- high efficiency due to economical consumption
- high temperature resistance and UV stability
- absolute frost resistance
- no cracking due to ice
- very strong reduction of moss and fungus formation
Consumption approx. 40 ml/m² for roof tiles
(coverage approx. 25 m² per litre)
How is Nanotol applied?
These steps are necessary
- Check the damage of the surface and remove loose components e.g. during a roof inspection.
- Clean the surface / roof tiles with a high-pressure cleaner. Remove moss and dust.
- Allow the roof/surface to dry completely.
- Spray Nanotol Protector for mineral surfaces evenly onto the clean surface. Carry out two coats by applying a second one (wet in wet) before the first coat dries to reach any imperfections
- Allow the nano coating to dry and cure for 24 hours. It should not rain during this time.
Order Nanotol Protector for mineral surfaces and try it out:
Order and try Nanotol Protector samples
- Coating on 2.5 m² surface area
- Detailed instructions for use
- 100% money back warranty
Value enhancement and long-term preservation of the original quality through nanotechnology!
Nanotol maintains the value
When dirt gets on a surface that is not nano coated, it not only lies on top, but also anchors itself in the recesses of the pores. Therefore, when cleaning, we need a detergent (chemical energy) to attack the dirt and in addition we need to rub (mechanical energy) to get the dirt out of the pores. This chemical and mechanical influence attacks with each cleaning, not only the dirt, but also the surface. It gets more cracks and depressions and becomes a little rougher each time. The dirt can stick more and more easily and needs more chemical and mechanical energy for the next cleaning. So with each cleaning, a surface gets a little bit older and shines a little bit less.
Nanotol breaks this cycle, smoothes the surface again and upgrades it visually. Since future dirt can be removed very easily and without cleaning agents, it remains as good as new and beautiful.