What distinguishes a metal surface sealed with Nanotol?
The microscopic nanopolymers in Nanotol Protector fill the pores of the surface of the metal where dirt normally gets trapped, forming an extremely smooth protective layer that seals the surface against dirt and additionally protects it from wear and aging.
- By smoothing the metal surface, light is reflected more evenly. This creates the desired high gloss, which makes the metal look very noble.
- In addition, a sealed surface becomes dirty much more slowly, as the dirt can no longer adhere to the surface.
How long does the nano coating last?
Any metal surface coated with Nanotol is less exposed to its environmental influences and is protected.
Unlike wax products, Nanotol's nanopolymers sit in the pores and do not lie on top. This results in a much longer lasting effect and creates a noticeable smoothing of the surface with significantly more shine. The difference is noticeable with a bare finger.
The smoothing provides the deep gloss and the dirt-repellent effect.
The effect of Nanotol is therefore much more lasting and lasts for many months.
Nanotol is ideal for anyone who wants to achieve a protective effect, more lasting cleaning and visual enhancement. Nanotol is biodegradable and thus also very environmentally friendly.
NANO COATING FOR METAL
Areas of application
How does Nanotol work on metal?
- Nanotol is a high-tech mechanical-based coating.
- On metal such as car paint, chrome or stainless steel, Nanotol creates an invisible protective layer. The surfaces are extremely smoothed, so that dirt can no longer adhere.
- In addition, metal is protected and thus remains as good as new and retain their original value much longer.
- Nanotol coated metal surfaces repel dust, grease, dirt, lime, fat and oil. A surface coated with Nanotol only needs to be cleaned with water!
- Costs for cleaning and maintaining the value of the surface are thus extremely reduced.
- Due to the antistatic effect and its special mode of action, the well-known lotus effect is even clearly surpassed.
- In contrast to chemical nano coating, it is particularly gentle and environmentally friendly. There are no harmful vapors or negative side effects, e.g. on respiratory tracts.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Less cleaning effort
- No more aging of the material
- Cost savings for cleaning
- Water and dirt run off
- Increased sustainability
Order the nano coating for metal and try it out:
Nanotol Test Set
(Cleaner, Protector + 2in1 in one Set)
- Cleaning, coating and refreshing
on 8m² surface area
- Detailed instructions for use
- 100% money back warranty
Value enhancement and long-term preservation of the original quality through nanotechnology!
Nanotol maintains the value
When dirt gets on a surface that is not nano coated, it not only lies on top, but also anchors itself in the recesses of the pores. Therefore, when cleaning, we need a detergent (chemical energy) to attack the dirt and in addition we need to rub (mechanical energy) to get the dirt out of the pores. This chemical and mechanical influence attacks with each cleaning, not only the dirt, but also the surface. It gets more cracks and depressions and becomes a little rougher each time. The dirt can stick more and more easily and needs more chemical and mechanical energy for the next cleaning. So with each cleaning, a surface gets a little bit older and shines a little bit less.
Nanotol breaks this cycle, smoothes the surface again and upgrades it visually. Since future dirt can be removed very easily and without cleaning agents, it remains as good as new and beautiful.