How does Nanotol nano coating work on textiles?
Nanotol Textile Protector is a high-tech nano coating for all textiles.
The effect of this nano impregnation goes far beyond the well-known lotus effect and offers effective protection against dirt and stains even after several washes.
Unlike a conventional impregnation, which lies as a layer on the fabric, Nanotol Textile Protector coats each fiber individually.
- Nanotol Textile Protector is perfect for: Shoes, trousers, shirts, jackets, jumpers, tablecloths, fabric covers, upholstery, sofas, armchairs, and much more.
What distinguishes a fabric coated with the Nanotol Textile Protector?
Unlike a conventional impregnation, which lies as a layer on the fabric, our Nanotol Textile Protector coats each fiber individually.
This is made possible by the tiny nanoparticles in the coating, which easily fit between fibres and can thus spread throughout the fabric.
Therefore every fabric remains breathable no matter if sensitive silk or outdoor clothing like shoes, jackets or hats.
Nanotol nano coating is OEKO-TEX® certified, skin friendly and food safe.
NANO COATING FOR TEXTILES
Areas of application
Can the nano coating be dangerous for you or the textiles?
Quite clearly - NO.
Nanotol nano coating is completely safe for humans, animals and surface:
Nanotol Protector (nano coating) has been tested many times. Since the coating does not contain solvents, there is no unpleasant odor (there is no need to impregnate "outside"). The nanopolymers lay down on the fiber surface like a net. After drying, the nanopolymers remain on the fiber. It has been proven by several laboratories that no nanoparticles can "leave" a coated textile, the coating is even approved for direct skin contact and OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Dirt repellent - For easier cleaning
- Water repellent - No more stainsBreathable - No more waterlogging
- Invisible - To preserve the appearance
- Certified - For your safety
How does the Nanotol Textile Protector work?
- Nanotol is a high-tech mechanical-based nano coating.
- The textiles become water and dirt repellant. In addition, textiles are protected and thus remain as good as new and retain their original value much longer.
- A textile coated with Nanotol gets dirty much slower!
- Costs for cleaning and maintaining the value of the surface are thus extremely reduced.
- In contrast to chemical impregnations, it is particularly gentle and environmentally friendly. There are no harmful vapors or negative side effects, e.g. on respiratory tracts.
Why you should choose Nanotol Textile Protector:
1. Our textile sealant has longer durability, so it is more powerful. In addition, it has a better beading effect by creating the optimal contact angle between the surface and the droplet by allowing the droplet to bead off. The higher the contact angle, the less the fabric and the drop touch.
2. You can use the textile sealant on all textiles. So you need only one product for any application possibility.
3. Nanotol products are verified by tests and completely safe to use. Even on direct contact with the skin, the sealing spray is harmless. All products are produced according to the highest safety precautions and are perfectly suitable for use in private households. Nanotol does not contain harmful solvents, alcohol or unpleasant smelling substances.
4. The Nanotol Textile Protector thus ensures that the sealed textiles look as good as new for longer. Dirt cannot adhere firmly to the fabric because each individual fiber is coated. The sealing is invisible and the fabric remains breathable.
5. The Nanotol Textile Protector is particularly easy to use. You simply spray the textile sealer onto the clean fabric so that it is soaked with the sealer and then allow it to dry.
Nanotol Protector bestellen und ausprobieren:
Order and try Nanotol Protector samples
- Coating on 2.5m² surface area
- Detailed instructions for use
- 100% money back warranty